1 (edited by Eilvin 2012-12-15 03:54:02)

Topic: Do you like green tea?

Some say green tea is best herbal method of fat lose. Do you people agree with this? Do you people like to drink green tea? Well i am a great lover of green tea and drink it daily. Tell me that how many cups of green tea we should drink in a day. Reply must.

Admin edit .... No live links ppl.

Thumbs up

Re: Do you like green tea?

Eilvin wrote:

Some say green tea is best herbal method of fat lose. Do you people agree with this? Do you people like to drink green tea? Well i am a great lover of green tea and drink it daily. Tell me that how many cups of green tea we should drink in a day. Reply must.

I am a frequent drinker of green tea.  It is supposed to be good for many things.  However, I only have one cup a day, as I am trying to limit the amount of caffeine I intake.

Thumbs up +1

3 (edited by Adrian8100 2013-01-12 15:49:20)

According to recent research, water and green tea is the best way to lose your weight. I took 8 to 12 glasses of water gradually and 2 to 3 times cup of tea in a day. And now i feel much difference in my weight

Admin edit ..... No live links ....

Thumbs up +1

4 (edited by malborn 2013-01-26 10:48:07)

I am not a bog fan of green tea,it does have some benefits to our health but it isn't a rocket science to solve many physical problems.We should rely on diet and exercises instead of green tea only.Des Moines Jujitsu

Thumbs up

My wife had me pick up "Green Tea Fat Burner" pills for her when I was in the States; she really likes them.  Personally, I'm going to try a combination of things to complement my diet and exercise.  They include Irvingia gabonensis, oleanic acid, modifilan, Panax notoginseng and yerba.  The idea is to increase the fat-burning enzyme leptin.

I'm waiting for my shipment from the States to arrive (a 30-day supply); I'm going to give it a try to see if it helps.

Thumbs up

6 (edited by Denzel 2013-07-20 11:15:34)

I like green tea because its a best herbal tea that prevents our body from many infections. Green tea burns fat and calories and good in high blood pressure.
For more information click here

Thumbs up

7 (edited by Ricky100 2013-11-30 16:45:38)

This is true about green tea that it is best herbal tea and has so many benefots. I also personally like this tea and try to drink it everyday.
lakecountybootcamps fitness

Thumbs up

8 (edited by misterwonky 2013-12-02 06:23:12)

Rad, something I specialize in.  I'm one of those fancy tea connoisseurs that lingers over on Steepster, and did a lot of research on green tea due to the huge media coverage last year.  I read tons of research papers that were clinical trials for Catechins, and in a nutshell, you would have to drink 40 cups of green tea a day to get the claimed results (it was around 40...I'm not good with remembering details).  Now, this is a double-edged sword, because out of all of the teas (oolong, white, black, silver needle...etc) green tea is the WORST about causing oxidative stress in large quantities.  If you aren't familiar with oxidative stress, it is the precursor to every single terrible thing your body can have....think Miracle Grow for cancers, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, SCD...etc.  As a perk about oxidative stress, it DOES prevent the physical aging process, but it seems to do it in a bad way.  Don't let this seem like it's a bad thing though, because this is from extreme and/or long-term consumption.  I wouldn't give it two thoughts when it comes to drinking green tea, but I wouldn't be first in line to dump a cup of matcha on my ice cream everynight.  Obviously all teas promote weight loss via caffeine, but I was never able to trace the roots of the claim that green tea is better at weight loss... in fact it should, in a psychopharmacological way, be the second worst tea to help with that since almost every other tea has significantly higher caffeine content (excluding Rooibo of course since it isn't actually apart of the Camellia family).

Sorry, I may have nerded out a bit, but I find it to be a very fascinating topic in every aspect.  Another fantastic tea that honestly has more beneficial properties is Silver Needle, which is honestly the snobby way to say "the very tip top buds of the white tea plant".  It also has less caffeine in it than even green tea for those that are not drinking it for the caffeinated properties.  My favorite is oolong which is sort of in between black and green if you want the green tea theory with extra caffeine.

Being a high-end tea collector, I have hundreds upon hundreds of tea samples of any orgin you can imagine.... if anyone wants to try anything in particular, just let me know, and I'll send you anything you want to try for free (enough to make a few cups).  I'm always happy to help expand the tea community smile.  EDIT: It's important to mention that I'm not selling any of my teas.

Thumbs up

9 (edited by FranAllison 2014-04-12 05:30:25)

I love to drink green tea because it has many health benefits. Green tea burns all extra calories and fat quickly and also good for skin. I drink two cup of green tea in a day.
Brienshamp boot camp

Thumbs up

I am a tea connoisseur as well, and I have been able to go to the Temple of Heaven's Teahouse in China and pick up some of their Oolong tea smile.

I think the biggest reason that Chinese people have tea, besides culture, is because they have to BOIL ALL THEIR WATER or else they will get sick. So, might as well have a hot cup of tea if all your sanitized water is hot! hahah!

(I had to boil water for everything, to brush my teeth, to wash my face, everything.....) Most Chinese people are used to the poor water so they don't get as much stomach trouble as an American would.

Thumbs up