Topic: Kaya Windfighter

I know some of you have had some experience with the kaya windfighter. Im thinking about purchasing one, and really would like to get an honest opinion from experience about the bow.....performance, tiller, fit and finish.etc.

thank you in advance,

Joseph

Thumbs up

2 (edited by PhatMan 2013-07-20 07:52:47)

Re: Kaya Windfighter

Raven,
Looks like nobody has responded !
While I don't have a Kaya Windfighter, I do have a Kaya Khan & a Kaya KTB.  IIRC the Windfighter is like a Khan minus the arrow shelf.
The fit and finish of these bows is good.  My KTB has a slight twist in the upper limb, but this has not affected its performance in the slightest.  The Khan is dead nuts straight.
Both bows are very pleasant to shoot - I shoot both with a thumb-ring, even though the Khan, with its arrow shelf, is supposed to shot conventionally.
My 55 lb @ 28" Khan manages 185 fps with 467 gr. arrows.
I would say go for the Windfighter smile
Good luck smile
Best regards
Russ

Thumbs up

Just to keep this up.......

Thumbs up

4 (edited by WillScarlet 2013-07-21 15:19:13)

Kaya Wind Fighter is now being offered on ebay for North America (cannot ship overseas). I assume it is available for Europe and other parts of the world as it was not for the U.S. (plus) until this year. Price is $275.00.

It looks very good, and is very impressive on the you tube videos ( as much as can be ascertained from videos).

Thumbs up

I received my  55# windfighter earlier this week and I am very impressed with the bow. Currently I am only shooting 3 fingers (need to practice more with the thumb draw). I was a bit concerned when I pulled the bow out of the package and it felt like I was holding a slab of balsa wood  tongue ......but this thing flings arrows pretty good. Everything seems straight, no twists or whatnot. Paid $275 for it on ebay , and happy with my purchase big_smile.

Thumbs up