1 (edited by lcooper 2014-05-19 03:58:38)

Topic: Bamboo arrow set

Hello all.
I would like to sell 4 of the dozen bamboo arrows that I have created. They are spined for 35-40# bow, but as we know, bamboos are hardy and with a proper thumbring technique, one can use a variation of spines for different poundages. (2 of my best arrows from my dozen shoot like carbon). They're nearly perfectly straight, but they are made of mountain bamboo thus the nodes swell a bit around the node (though they are thoroughly sanded) and therefore are not perfectly parallel like Korean/Japanese shafts. But, this species of arrow is more dense and therefore will not "pop" in half as easily.

To help me keep my arrow making practice going and to help me start up my business, I would like to sell these four arrows as prototypes. The cost will reflect this, and for all the countless hours I've spent on these arrows, I will sell them for $30 per arrow to a total of $120, plus shipping. They are matched within .4 grams, have bi-colored goose feathers at around 4 inches long, three fletch (cock feather up), and are painted. They have horn nocks (EXTREMELY HARDY, I have tried to break these nocks by shooting at broken arrows and they are sinew reinforced and will not budge). They have 65 grain points that I shaped myself into tanged arrowpoints and that is also sinew reinforced. 3 of the four have similar first node placements (as the Koreans do), 2 of which are identical in node placement. (my future arrows will be all perfectly matched by the first node...one reason why it is priced as a prototype). PM me or ask me for my email.

Check 'em out on my arrow page: (arrows for sale are named Red Tiger arrows)
https://plus.google.com/u/1/b/106572037 … 6516/posts

Thumbs up