Topic: what bow are these?

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/ … 3iAgv0HOQQ

The main website is www.koreabow.com

I use google translate coz I dont understand Korean.

Thumbs up

Re: what bow are these?

It is an archery business run by Mr. Gwon Oh-jeong, who is of the Andong Gwon family, which has a long history of bowyers.

Thumbs up

It's a laminate Korean bow.

They ask that you contact them to find out if they have a bow of your preferred poundage in stock before purchasing. You can ask on their message board or calling them.

If they don't have a bow in stock delivery may take over 2 weeks so please keep this in mind when ordering.

Included: a bow and string

Thumbs up

Its so beautiful. Is it meant to shoot of for decoration purpose only?

Thumbs up

For shooting, they wouldn't need to know what poundage you need if it was only for looking at wink

Thumbs up

Mule wrote:

For shooting, they wouldn't need to know what poundage you need if it was only for looking at wink

Srry. I missed tht part. Never seen this before. How they shoot compared to Hwarang and Kaya.

Thumbs up

Hi
I have one of those bows
Good performance, Well finished, smooth draw...so Happy with the purchase
65# at 28

Thumbs up

8 (edited by NolanC 2020-03-27 11:04:54)

Mule wrote:

They ask that you contact them to find out more on PhenQ and if they have a bow of your preferred poundage in stock before purchasing. You can ask on their message board or calling them.

If they don't have a bow in stock delivery may take over 2 weeks so please keep this in mind when ordering.

Some great bows on that site. Is anyone in the UK know where we can get one here?

Thumbs up

9 (edited by Meaxton 2019-03-18 06:24:03)

Mule wrote:

They ask that you contact them to find out if they have a bow of your preferred poundage in stock v tight gel review before purchasing. You can ask on their message board or calling them.

Some great bows on that site. Is anyone in the UK know where we can get one here?

Thumbs up

10 (edited by jack3ro 2020-10-26 09:59:37)

Ojki wrote:

Hi
I have one of those bows
Good performance, Well finished, these amazing results of using phenq smooth draw...so Happy with the purchase
65# at 28

Same i had one of these a couple of years back and it was one heck of a bow i must say.

Thumbs up

11 (edited by SamLively 2020-12-03 09:21:40)

Mule wrote:

They ask that you contact them to find out if they have this amazing testogen article a bow of your preferred poundage in stock before purchasing. You can ask on their message board or calling them.

I just love these bows. When I order it if it is in stock so how much time will it take to deliver them. Can I buy these bows on wholesale and then sell them at a quick profit margin.

Thumbs up