Topic: 60#@28" Hwarang, 5 months old, for trade or sale

Greetings!

I would like to exchange (or sell) my recently purchased Hwarang. It's in as good a condition as you would expect at 5 months old, having been little shot partly due to an injury (bicep rupture!) in March - yes, I'm recovering nicely thank you but it's thanks to the injury that I would like to revert to a lower poundage for the foreseeable.

The only noticable difference from new is that the left side leather arrow pass of the bow is absent, thanks to my replacing the worn right side with it. You already know how fast and pleasant these are to shoot so I'll waive the hard sell.

Ideally I would exchange for a 50# @ 28" in v good condition but will otherwise sell.

Cheers

Iggy

in Manchester, UK

Post's attachments

60lb Hwarang.jpg 412.1 kb, 4 downloads since 2015-05-10 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Thumbs up

Re: 60#@28" Hwarang, 5 months old, for trade or sale

A couple of things I forgot to mention...

First, the bow is the standard Hwarang length of 49" unstrung and second, to sell I would like £200 clear (Paypal fees, shipping costs and any import charges would be met by the buyer).

Cheers

Iggy

Thumbs up

Have you sold the bow? I might be interested but I will have to figure out all the extra costs to get it to Canada.

Thumbs up

No, haven't sold it yet. You can pm me to work out the fine detail if you prefer.

Thumbs up

Chad, I have sent you another message just now.

Everyone,
The bow is no longer up for exchange or sale here.

Cheers

Thumbs up

6 (edited by Brad.Canton 2015-07-05 14:51:51)

If you can get some calipers and measure the inside of the carbon tube you could work out what size easton alu shaft insert would fit using this info

*Aluminum arrow nomenclature: the first two numbers denotes the shaft diameter in 1/64" and the second two are the wall thickness in 1/1000". For example, a 2016 has a 20/64" (or 5/16") diameter and a wall thickness of 16/1000"

Got the info form this website http://www.shootingthestickbow.com/ArrowGuide.html

Thumbs up