Topic: Hello from Ancient Olympia.

Hi guys,
I am a small business owner and a father. I have lots of time for internet browsing (for archery) when I am at work but only a few times a month for actual shooting. When not working I have a small boy who wants my company. I started archery back in 2009 because I wanted a more peaceful and cheap hobby than firearm shooting. Well the cheap part has not true. I also thought that It would be easier to find places to shoot a bow than a shotgun, but if you are truly responsible I think one should be really careful were he shoots the bow as well. I got a Samick Hunter Take Down but soon replaced it with a SKB. I don't like big bows. I was short drawing and shooting without studying or training a particular style for some years very occasionally. The closest range is an hours drive. The ONLY dedicated dealer in the country is 4 hours away. After a small brake I found my interest again but this time I thought to be more serious about it. I made some internet research and found the best bows and style for me were the ottoman and korean. Only then did I realize that the SKB had a proper way to be shot. That was about a year ago. Now I have a SKB and a KTB both 60lbs and Easton Eclipse 2315 arrows. I shoot 15-30m but looking forward to increase the distance dramatically. I have my own range (field) under construction which is more than 60 yards long. I draw little more than 30 inches. Recently changed my anchor point to a more Korean style (feather under the chin). I now use the torque too. My favorite is the KTB and when I can I'll try to buy a Hwarang.

Hope I didn't bore you.

Thumbs up

Re: Hello from Ancient Olympia.

Welcome!

Thumbs up