Topic: Failing at googling here, wanting to buy a SMG bow and not sure how.

It seems like a weird post but I'm having trouble getting in contact with the manufacturer via emailing. Is there a different website im suppose to order from? I would love to order from their Korean website but i don't understand Korean at all.

Also, does draw length matter a lot? I draw 28

Thumbs up

2 (edited by geoarcher 2015-11-19 01:32:03)

Re: Failing at googling here, wanting to buy a SMG bow and not sure how.

Have you checked out this thread yet?:

http://www.koreanarchery.org/punbb/viewtopic.php?id=600

Basically goes over all the trials and tribulations with trying to get through to SMG directly.  And its still a pretty new thread too.

Long story short: go to www.koreanbow.com and order from them.  They actually sell the standard SMG (http://www.koreanbow.com/shop/index.php … ;id_lang=1) but any of the other SMGs you'd have to specify from them to get.  There is a significant mark up too but at the moment its the easiest, least frustrating, most sure fire way to get an SMG.

They usually rate their bows at 31 inches if I recall correctly.  If you order from above just specify what you know you draw at at 28 inches and I'm sure they could help you out.

Thumbs up

Angelus wrote:

It seems like a weird post but I'm having trouble getting in contact with the manufacturer via emailing. Is there a different website im suppose to order from? I would love to order from their Korean website but i don't understand Korean at all.

Also, does draw length matter a lot? I draw 28

Angelus be careful of the laws in your area. For example if you are in Greece (as I am) you CAN NOT buy the SMG.

Thumbs up

Sorry for offtopic

NickAntz wrote:

if you are in Greece (as I am) you CAN NOT buy the SMG.

Can you could get SMG bow as a gift?

Thumbs up

dziki wrote:

Sorry for offtopic

NickAntz wrote:

if you are in Greece (as I am) you CAN NOT buy the SMG.

Can you could get SMG bow as a gift?

Theoretically SMG could send the bow to a friend of mine in EU and then he could send it to me (as a gift). Not directly to Greece.

Thumbs up

NickAntz wrote:

Angelus be careful of the laws in your area. For example if you are in Greece (as I am) you CAN NOT buy the SMG.

Thank you for the warning, i live in the united states so i am fine in this area.

Thumbs up +1

yay

I got a Nomad from koreanbow.com, it shipped reasonably fast from Korea

Pedro C wrote:

yay

I got a Nomad from koreanbow.com, it shipped reasonably fast from Korea

How does it shoot? Pictures? tongue

Thumbs up