Topic: Koreanbow.com (Freddie Archery)

Hello everyone,

I ordered in the last week of july (27th) 2016 a SMG Bamboo bow from Koreanbow.com.

At that moment I had a very good email-conversation with Freddie Won  so I decided to buy from him this bow together with a thumbring for shipping to Belgium.

After a few days I had some additional questions regarding the arrows and thumbring (I measured my thumb in a wrong way  hmm , yes I'm a beginner) but this email has not been answered.

A week ago I sent him a reminder which he didn't answer either.

Now we are more than a month later from the start and still waiting for any news...

Probably Mr Won is very busy so i understand orders can be delayed.  I don't mind to wait for a couple of weeks longer or even some months.

But I do feel uncomfortable if a vendor is not answering the emails from his customers.

Buying from internet gives already an uncertainty feeling, but if the emails are not returned, it really feels uncomfortable...

Anyone has a similar experience with koreanbow.com?

Did it turn well at the end?

Perhaps I'm just worrying for nothing  smile

thank you for your reactions...

Han

Thumbs up

Re: Koreanbow.com (Freddie Archery)

Well, it seems that Mister Wong replied to me a few minutes ago.   He was on a business-trip, hence the delay.

Seems that I was too impatience... but who blames me...I'm just to eager to try the new bow  wink the bow will soon be shipped  big_smile

Thumbs up

Hi Han

I know the feeling of internet orders and email conversations. I'm drooling over the thought of a SMG Bamboo in near future.

Which poundage and bow lenght did you get?

Regards
John

Thumbs up

4 (edited by Pedro C 2016-10-04 17:59:38)

not sure if I want SMG bamboo, SMG Carbon, artificial horn, or Taegeuk (not the hornbow)