Topic: Historic Reports

Hey everyone, I am wondering if anyone knows where one could read or have access to historic reports of Korean archery in war or anything else about their bows, be it from Korea itself or opposing countries.

It is just something I would be interested in seeing or reading. I have only seen that which was posted on Peter Dekkers website showing what Korean's where stating about Manchu bows.

Thank you!

Thumbs up

Re: Historic Reports

wayfarer wrote:

Hey everyone, I am wondering if anyone knows where one could read or have access to historic reports of Korean archery in war or anything else about their bows, be it from Korea itself or opposing countries.

It is just something I would be interested in seeing or reading. I have only seen that which was posted on Peter Dekkers website showing what Korean's where stating about Manchu bows.

Thank you!

I have seen a smattering of things on the Annals of the Joseon Kings, but nothing substantial.

Thumbs up

Re: Historic Reports

bluelake wrote:
wayfarer wrote:

Thank you!

I have seen a smattering of things on the Annals of the Joseon Kings, but nothing substantial.

Thank you for the reply Thomas,

It is unfortunate that there are not much writings on such matters because it would have been nice to see.

Thumbs up