Topic: bow question..

i have the new kaya khan bow.  while i unstring my bow often, how long can this bow be left strung?  is it like most recurves that can actually be left strung for months at a time?  im just wondering as id like to take it hiking through the woods for hours at a time.

Thumbs up

Re: bow question..

I string my bow only when i shoot, and it stay that way for couples of hours

Thumbs up

Keeping it strung for long periods probably won't hurt it.

Thumbs up

what is its adequate procedure i want to learn it

Thumbs up

I am going to keep mine strung for a few days at a time here an there and let you know how it holds up, with these modern materials it seems to be a very tough bow. If something happens they aren't so expensive to replace I think these are working mans bows (sorry ladies), and they seem to be able to more than likely hold up. Is there an inherent issue with keeping these types of bows or recurves strung for periods  in general?

Thumbs up

It shouldn't be a problem.

Thumbs up

7 (edited by GeraldJ880 2015-01-27 07:56:27)

Can you find it difficult to the actual ribbon and bow?
When i see quite a few guide this, nevertheless each time when i start off canting, when i can´t struck in any way.
Same with KTB or even longbow, 70-483  thumbring or even hand release.
Nowadays have any instruction, goal has been candlepower unit, it can be dim early on this time of year.
Find it difficult to in addition to arrows went excessive appropriate or longer.
Directory and will knock back the actual candlepower unit with arrow from 20 feets..

Thumbs up