Topic: Web Page

http://www.koreanarchery.org/classic/model25.html

Thumbs up

Re: Web Page

Good morning Bluelake, are the prices on this link still valid and does Kaya make a lighter bow? My friend would like to get his daughter a nice lite bow around the #20-#25 range. She is just turning 15 and has been trying to get into archery for awhile and my wife's #27 Kaya really caught her eye. Let me know.
Thanks

Thumbs up

Gukgung Disciple wrote:

Good morning Bluelake, are the prices on this link still valid and does Kaya make a lighter bow? My friend would like to get his daughter a nice lite bow around the #20-#25 range. She is just turning 15 and has been trying to get into archery for awhile and my wife's #27 Kaya really caught her eye. Let me know.
Thanks

Hi,

Yes, the prices are still the same (although the Dongyi bow is not available).  Whatever draw weight you need, I can ask Kaya for.

Thumbs up

Is the look/pattern still the same on the back of the bow? I think the "look" was important to this young lady?

Thumbs up

Gukgung Disciple wrote:

Is the look/pattern still the same on the back of the bow? I think the "look" was important to this young lady?

Kaya still has the paisley pattern backing.  They were planning to switch to a realistic-looking faux birch bark, but haven't yet.

Thumbs up