Topic: I'm looking for a jungtong...

I've had a really tough time trying to find a quiver for my bows (and upcoming hwarang).  I literally searched for 5 hours last night, but found very few that stood out to me.  At first I wanted a back quiver, but then, the more I thought about it, I realized that I hold, in some form or fashion, my arrows (belt-loop and pocket, hand...etc).  So I'll probably come up with some type of sash to hold an extra arrow or two while shooting at my target, but I am wanting to maintain a set of a dozen or so (maybe less).

I think a jungtong would fit my needs perfectly (as just an arrow protector for on the go), but I can't seem to find them online.  Some people make them out of PVC, and I am extremely efficient in the DIY area, but I don't like the idea of using PVC.

If I can't find one for sale, I'll try to make one out of bamboo (if I can find some big enough), but I don't know the exact details of the construction.  I would think it should have the cap on a fob-like tether so it doesn't get lost, and I would think that the interior should be covered around the top....but is that it?  Any insight would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks a bunch!

Thumbs up