Topic: my new bow quiver..

so, i wanted a bow quiver for my new kaya khan bow.  i posted a WTB in the forsale section, someone said i should try to make my own, so i did!  i saw one posted here where the bow quiver was squared and sewn together.  so i was like hey, maybe i have some cardboard around here somewhere.  but i couldnt find any..  blah!!  but then i remember ive got something that would work perfect for it!  keep in mind, i plan to cover it.. with something.. i do need ideas for a cover.  also, i took a hip quiver that is actually for a lefty, that i modified to function as a korean style arrow quiver.  i also need to know how these are worn, the arrow and bow quiver.

anyways, so here are the UNFINIShed pics! lol  how yall enjoy the work.  i think it works perfect since the thickness was just right

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t49/whiteneon98/bow%20stuff/001-4.jpg
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t49/whiteneon98/bow%20stuff/002-6.jpg

Thumbs up

Re: my new bow quiver..

Looks nice! Thanks for the pics, keep updating us on how it is going along. I want to make my own too...

Thumbs up

Now that is a cool idea.  BRAVO!!!!!

Thumbs up

I think that was a brilliant idea, simple and effective, and gives you a great base to work from.

Brilliant!

Thumbs up

I have a korean bow quiver made by a guy in korea, and will post pics when i get it.. it looks like a big santa stocking, so that should help. And comes with a back sling attachment. Should be great for hiking with your bow.

Thumbs up

Trident wrote:

it.. it looks like a big santa stocking,

Yeah, but you're the one who has to fill it with goodies!  big_smile

Thumbs up

I have a Hungarian one of leather. Looks very similar to the cardboard
Go to your local thrift store and buy a cheap leather jacket. The back would be perfect to cover the cardboard. Use the lining for the inside.

Thumbs up