1 (edited by raven 2014-01-09 01:10:41)

Topic: 100@28 BamaBows Royal Longbow 68"

Alright, I know this is a stretch, but I thought I would give it a try anyway.

I've got a like brand new 68" Longbow that I would like to sell or trade for a Hwarang or SMG.

Preferably the bow would be over 55@28 but might consider something a little lighter.

I would like to get at least 400.00 USD out of it. Here is a description of the bow.

I have a beautifully made BamaBows Royal that has:
5 Lams of bamboo
Osage veneers
Osage riser
Water buffalo horn riser overlay
Water buffalo horn tip overlays
High Gloss finish
This bow is over 900.00 dollars new, and does not have a mark or blemish on it. It will come with a fast flight string. The bow draws incredibly smooth for the weight and I will include 3 heavy spined exotic wood arrows with it. A great bow to work out with. A man will be surprised how short a time it takes to build up to this weight. If it is not as I describe then send it back for a refund minus the shipping. The bow will be shipped in a PVC tube, fully insured, and tracking number. If you have any questions, please email me at joseph.garvon@gmail.com or call at 616-666- 0823. Will consider a trade, with cash if needed, for a heavier Hwarang, Saluki shelfless bow, huntworthy shelfless bow, or perhaps a trade for a Mariner shelfless bow. Will consider what you have. Thanks, Joe

Thumbs up

Re: 100@28 BamaBows Royal Longbow 68"

Im trying to get some photos added, but unable to.
Please, if you would like any, please send me your email address and I can email them to you.

Thank you,

Thumbs up

WOW ................. 100 #  Wouldn't be easy for me, in fact ............. never! Good luck in trading/selling it, I know BamaBows are highly regarded.

Thumbs up

Bow is sold....!

Thumbs up