Topic: New Nomad Hunter

Freddie Won asked me for ideas and advice regarding the new hunting bow his company, Nomad, is going to sell.  I have not shot or even held one, yet, so I am limited in what I can advise.  However, I will attach a couple of the photos he sent me and maybe some of you might have some suggestions.

Post's attachments

10641114_1110763142282464_5329755082789931243_n.jpg 46.36 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

G_R_5.jpg 858.52 kb, 4 downloads since 2015-05-05 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Thumbs up

Re: New Nomad Hunter

I've always been attracted to Korean bows more for the traditional side of things and I think most hobby archers are. I don't think they Korean bow hunting market is that great But whatever floats people's boats. I know Americans love every thing in cammo so maybe hes onto a winner.

Thumbs up

Is camo really necessary? I feel like a bow wrapped in birch bark is sufficiently camouflaged in a forest...  big_smile

Thumbs up

Assuming the arrow shelf can be positioned right or left by the owner?  Would like a more complete description of the bow ..........  materials, lengths, poundages available, prices, etc.   neutral

Thumbs up

Great idea, I would certainly go for it. I have been thinking real hard about hunting with my Fire Fox, this would be a better choice, but I don't like the rest, I would prefer the KTB grip which serves as a rest.

Thumbs up