Topic: delaminated taegeuk hornbow

hi ho guys  i ordered the tageuk horn bow it arrived i shot it a for the first time it worked the first 3 arrows around the 4 arrow it broke  hmm

so how do i do from here i contacted freddie archery and hope they answer soon

Post's attachments

15086798_203560936756715_1608068068_n.jpg 32.09 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Thumbs up

Re: delaminated taegeuk hornbow

sucks
hope they send a replacement..

3 (edited by morton509 2016-11-14 23:13:55)

Well thats disapointing.  Where did you buy it from and at what cost?  Whats you draw length?

Thumbs up

Pedro C wrote:

sucks
hope they send a replacement..

I hopen so tough

Thumbs up

morton509 wrote:

Well thats disapointing.  Where did you buy it from and at what cost?  Whats you draw length?

Koreanbow. Com  Cost 500 dollars  draw  lenght 32 inch

Thumbs up

60# one?? Could be almost 70# at 32"

Pedro C wrote:

60# one?? Could be almost 70# at 32"

55 pounds 

Thumbs up

Are they going to replace it?

Thumbs up

9 (edited by Dingo 2016-11-15 05:59:13)

These things happen with bows, sometimes there are just unknown weaknesses in the material or something just doesn't come out right in the finished bow. Freddie is normally very good about replacing stuff. Anytime I've had anything break or get lost in the mail he's always sent a replacement. Just email him and you should get a new one promptly.

Thumbs up

morton509 wrote:

Are they going to replace it?

Yes

Thumbs up

Dingo wrote:

These things happen with bows, sometimes there are just unknown weaknesses in the material or something just doesn't come out right in the finished bow. Freddie is normally very good about replacing stuff. Anytime I've had anything break or get lost in the mail he's always sent a replacement. Just email him and you should get a new one promptly.

i realised that it just came as an shock when it broke but I I will get an replacement shortly

Thumbs up