1 (edited by ShinLa 2018-07-02 16:30:36)

Topic: New archer from New England

New to this forum and archery in general.  I'm practicing with a 20# re-curve now and want to get into A Korean style bow as soon as I can.

Seems like a very quiet forum.

Thumbs up

2 (edited by geoarcher 2018-07-04 00:00:48)

Re: New archer from New England

Unfortunately it keeps getting quieter but its probably one of the best places to get info on not only KTB but also Asiatic archery in general.  Facebook pages/forum are partly to blame for the quieting however.

Anyway welcome and definitely check out the various sub-directories.  There is a treasure trove of info here.  And you can always ask questions.

Thumbs up

geoarcher wrote:

Unfortunately it keeps getting quieter but its probably one of the best places to get info on not only KTB but also Asiatic archery in general.  Facebook pages/forum are partly to blame for the quieting however.

Anyway welcome and definitely check out the various sub-directories.  There is a treasure trove of info here.  And you can always ask questions.

Thanks for the welcome geoarcher!

Thumbs up

Howdy neighbor! You're just one state over. Welcome. Yes, things here are a bit on the quiet side, and it is a problem which feeds itself because it means everyone else checks the forum that much less frequently.

Thumbs up

Being a newbie all I can bring to these forums is enthusiasm until I pick up more skills.

Thumbs up

Welcome!  Although it's my forum, I don't get on here as often as I should...   smile

Thumbs up

bluelake wrote:

Welcome!  Although it's my forum, I don't get on here as often as I should...   smile

Thanks for the welcome, it's good to see a modicum of activity here.

Thumbs up