1 (edited by goodwynde 2020-03-03 03:35:41)

Topic: Yanbian Korean Bow

Good day, I would like to seek your guidance on the quality of Heekiong bows. They are a group of bowyers from the Yanbian Korean Autonomous Prefecture in China. I am planning to buy their laminated yanbian (korean) bows. Do you have any reviews on the following points:
1. Quality of the bow
2. Price
3. Customer service

For those who owns kaya, nomad, and this, how would you rank these brands based from the said criteria. No need to elaborate I just need their ranking but for the review of the heekiong bow, an elaborated review is greatly appreciated. Thank you very much!

They don't have a website yet but they have a facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Heekiong-Arche … 341892243/

Aside from Yanbian Korean Bows, they also sell Joseon War bow, Yuan Bows, and Xiaoshao Bows

I hope you will help me on this matter. Thank you!

https://scontent.fmnl4-5.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/85083460_1166951946813110_3695575172137353216_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_ohc=lwe5YDcSMI8AX9o8Dco&_nc_ht=scontent.fmnl4-5.fna&oh=e9971d0792c9698744aeae521d5645e5&oe=5E96941C

Yanbian Korean Bow

https://scontent.fmnl4-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/84966879_1166951970146441_2375445793218756608_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_ohc=4nt8y5NhJBYAX8LTv1Z&_nc_ht=scontent.fmnl4-2.fna&oh=cf865cf7a8717170e6b13dd679f4fb2b&oe=5E97FF56

Prices

Thumbs up

Re: Yanbian Korean Bow

Hmmmmm....lots of product recommendations and ranking requests popping up these days here on this forum.  Some of which come off as a tad crypto-spamy dare I say.

You wouldn't happen to be affiliated in any way with the company in question here now would you? big_smile

To answer your question though: No.  And I sincerely doubt anyone else here has.

Thumbs up

geoarcher wrote:

Hmmmmm....lots of product recommendations and ranking requests popping up these days here on this forum.  Some of which come off as a tad crypto-spamy dare I say.

You wouldn't happen to be affiliated in any way with the company in question here now would you? big_smile

To answer your question though: No.  And I sincerely doubt anyone else here has.

Hello! Thank you for your reply. I am not affiliated with them just an interested buyer in their korean bow and I am just curious because I don't want to end up wasting my money if I will buy a substandard bow.

I also posted this in ATARN facebook group but unfortunately they cannot provide a useful information.  I just tried my luck to post here just in case there is a user of their bow here.

Thumbs up

goodwynde wrote:

Hello! Thank you for your reply. I am not affiliated with them just an interested buyer in their korean bow and I am just curious because I don't want to end up wasting my money if I will buy a substandard bow.

I also posted this in ATARN facebook group but unfortunately they cannot provide a useful information.  I just tried my luck to post here just in case there is a user of their bow here.

Fair enough, and good luck with that given current events but also other factors....

Thumbs up

I'm in no way affiliated with the company!!

Hi! I can't advise you on a purchase but what I can say is that they are really
nice and quite helpful. I'd suggest messaging them on FB. They do have prices
listed there, etc. I would have purchased from them but it was a bit out of my price range
with shipping and taxes.

All the best in your search for a bow. Cheers!

Thumbs up +1