Topic: White Feather Web site

Hi Friends

I am new in this forum and sorry if this is not the right place for looking for that.
I am looking for the white feather web site to see their korean style bows, I found out a site with that name but is not about korean bow. Anyone knows the white feather company website?

thanks a lot in advance

Thumbs up

2 (edited by geoarcher 2020-05-25 01:22:57)

Re: White Feather Web site

I typed in 'White Feathers korean bows' in my duckduckgo search engine and a number of merchants appeared selling them.  From my experience, its not common for every single KTB manufacturer to have a website for their products immediately accessible to westerners.  Even when they do, like SMG had, they don't accept orders directly via the site and you often will need to go through a 'middle man'. 

Therefore, your best bet is to type in the search terms that I provided and ask the merchants you come across about the product.

Thumbs up

Re: White Feather Web site

In contrast to Kaya and Freddie archery bows, the White Feather one's are labeled in English (not Korean).
That suggests White Feather might just be a brand name, with contract manufacturing for the Western (European/American) market.
Many Chinese/Tainwanese archery companies (bows and crossbows) do the same. They often do contract manufacturing for Western companies as well. E.g. most crossbows below the 1000$/€ mark are actually made in Taiwan.

Thumbs up