Topic: annye everybody

hey, im from florida. kinda newish to archery. bought an ebay manchu bow that was way too heavy for me 70lbs @28". then i got a survival longbow  the primal gear unlimited 50lbs @28". practiced for a bit in my garage, but i put one too many holes in the drywall so i stopped. that was about 10+ years ago. fast forward to about april, had been watching a bunch of armin's videos and i wanted to get the segye from alibow. i order it but it took them forever to even send it. turns out they didnt have some parts and were waiting for them to come blah blah. im not a patient man when it comes to ordering stuff online usually...so i ordered 3 more bows. kaya ktb 50#, alibow turkish fiberglass(off amazon) 25#, and the okcubaba premium in 45#.

if i could go back and make my purchases different i probably would knowing what i know now. but im still enjoying my journey into archery. joined the forum as my interest is mainly in traditional korean archery and its hard to find info on it, seemingly

Thumbs up

2 (edited by geoarcher 2020-11-20 23:32:37)

Re: annye everybody

kaneda wrote:

hey, im from florida. kinda newish to archery. bought an ebay manchu bow that was way too heavy for me 70lbs @28". then i got a survival longbow  the primal gear unlimited 50lbs @28". practiced for a bit in my garage, but i put one too many holes in the drywall so i stopped. that was about 10+ years ago. fast forward to about april, had been watching a bunch of armin's videos and i wanted to get the segye from alibow. i order it but it took them forever to even send it. turns out they didnt have some parts and were waiting for them to come blah blah. im not a patient man when it comes to ordering stuff online usually...so i ordered 3 more bows. kaya ktb 50#, alibow turkish fiberglass(off amazon) 25#, and the okcubaba premium in 45#.

if i could go back and make my purchases different i probably would knowing what i know now. but im still enjoying my journey into archery. joined the forum as my interest is mainly in traditional korean archery and its hard to find info on it, seemingly

Welcome, and yes there are alot of frustrating factors these days in the greater realm of Asiatic archery as it seems you have encountered.   We discuss that here as well.  Youtube reviewers and certain companies they push are definitely a thing to be wary of. 

This forum is pretty good for learning about Korean archery despite how quiet it is.  Less drama and misinformation compared to some of the other places although there is a lot more we could discuss and cover here as well.  I myself am still piecing things together here and there even after all these years.

Anyway, welcome again and good luck on your journey.  Have any legitimate questions, feel free to ask.

Thumbs up