1 (edited by tonygt19 2013-07-13 09:18:32)

Topic: Traditional Ming Dynasty Hybrid Bow for sale

I am very reluctantly putting up my Ming Moon 4 Chinese traditional bow for sale. This is a 54 “ (braced about 51”) 54# at 31” draw. This bow is built much like the Saluki hybrid bows. That is it has a back and belly of  quality fiberglass. These layers sandwich two laminations of bamboo. The bamboo laminations separate in the middle to sandwich a hardwood riser which makes for a nonbending handle. They also separate at the ends to sandwich a long curved wedge of mulberry which makes for the nonbending siyahs. This bow also has an additional backing layer of snakeskin. It is beautifully finished. This is a very smooth, stable and fast bow (190ft/sec+ with 9gn/lb arrows) which is made by an upcoming bowyer in China and is imported by a fast rising expert in Asian archery , Dr. Justin Ma.
The price for this bow $305 firm+ shipping (UPS ground US only). I can only accept payment via paypal. More details on this bow can be seen at http://www.cinnabarbow.com/marinerbows/mingmoon4.html
This bow would be an excellent choice for hunting or mounted archery for archers used to heavier draw weights.

Post's attachments

Mariner3bc.jpg 779.67 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Thumbs up

2 (edited by tonygt19 2013-07-21 20:32:14)

Re: Traditional Ming Dynasty Hybrid Bow for sale

SOLD and shipped

Thumbs up