Topic: Question about the belly of carbon SMG

Hi guys, I've owned a 40# artificial horn SMG for about a year and I want an upgrade so I'm looking into a 50# horn laminated SMG. Although it seems that this particular bow is out of stock even at 55# so I'm thinking that I might have to give up on it for now. I might eventually switch to a 50# carbon SMG instead but I have not seen  any clear picture of the bow belly so I don't know if it's round like the artificial horn one or flat like Kaya bow. Can anyone please show the belly?

As for the draw feeling, if I prefer the smooth feeling of the artificial horn SMG, will the carbon bow be much difference? I also have a lighter Kaya bow but I don't like the feeling of drawing that one compare to the artificial horn.

Thumbs up

Re: Question about the belly of carbon SMG

I felt the overall feel and look of the SMG carbon I had was similar to a Hwarang for the most part.  So if you owned a Hwarang then you have a decent reference point for how the SMG is going to be like.

I don't have pictures anymore of the one I used to own.  Can't comment on feel though when compared to the artificial SMG since I never owned or shot one.

Thumbs up

Re: Question about the belly of carbon SMG

geoarcher wrote:

I felt the overall feel and look of the SMG carbon I had was similar to a Hwarang for the most part.  So if you owned a Hwarang then you have a decent reference point for how the SMG is going to be like.

I don't have pictures anymore of the one I used to own.  Can't comment on feel though when compared to the artificial SMG since I never owned or shot one.

Thanks for the answer geoarcher, I  only have artificial SMG and Kaya. I've never own a Hwarang (YMG if that's what you mean) though but that's a good start to look for. So far I've been able to find this pic which I can't tell for sure if it's round or flat but looks like it's round. http://tonygt19.smugmug.com/Archery/Dyn … =1&s=A Please chime in guys.

Thumbs up