Topic: SOLD--Two Bows for Sale

I have two bows for sale. 

One is a 55# @28" bow that I had stored away for a couple years and forgot about; there are two things about it: it has a "Korean tiller" where there is a slight tilt towards the right-handed thumb ring side of the bow and also a small piece of birch bark is missing from the upper limb where some tape was inadvertently attached.  Other than that, the bow is new/unused.  It comes with two bowstrings, bow sock and shipping from Korea.  $400.

SoldThe other one is a 70# @28" janggung (slightly longer version) bow that was an extra one I ended up with after another order.  The longer version is normally $50 extra, but I'll let this one go for the regular Hwarang price of $450, which also includes the usual two bowstrings, bow sock and shipping from Korea.

Thumbs up

Re: SOLD--Two Bows for Sale

What would be poundage of those bows at 31 or 32?

Also, do you have any photos (of both)?

Thanks!

Thumbs up

You could probably add about 10# or so.  I haven't taken any pictures as I've been swamped trying to finish the semester, but they look like other Hwarang bows (except for the patch of missing bark from the 55#).

Thumbs up

I forgot to mention that the 70# bow was sold.

Thumbs up

are these fiberglass bows?

Thumbs up

They are laminated bows, which do have a glass layer (along with carbon and maple layers).

Thumbs up