Topic: Great Lakes/Chicago Region

Anyone in the Great Lakes or Chicago Land region?  I have a friend who is a "gentleman farmer" here in NW Indiana who might be willing to set up a Korean "style" range and I was wondering if there are any who would be interested if I can pull this off.  It would not be anything permanent but it would be fun to get a "club" here even if it was only for a few days/weeks/months:)
Jamie

Thumbs up

Re: Great Lakes/Chicago Region

Jamie,

Count me in. If you need any help in setting up the range, I will do all that I can.

Joe

Thumbs up

Joe-Sounds great I am trying to get some other non "Korean" archers to join in.  It probably will not be until after hunting season or even next spring I'll let you know.
Jamie

Thumbs up

Well, of course my hometown is in the GL region (the northern part of the lower peninsula of Michigan), but it would be quite a commute from here in Korea!

Good luck with it!

Thumbs up

5 (edited by jbl 2011-11-02 21:49:24)

Well Joe is a Michigan guy and I am originally a Detroiter so if you are in the area we can field a Michigan team.

Thumbs up

Well, I'll be visiting back this winter... 

Actually, Kaya is having me help them again this year at the ATA trade show (this time it's in Columbus, Ohio).

Thumbs up +1

Thomas, slightly off topic.  Will we expect improvements in the KTB and Khan for the 2012 year?  Will we ever see the Dong Yi in production again?

Thumbs up

Well, I keep suggesting things to Kaya, so anything is possible.  Regarding the Dong Yi, it all depends upon the right length horn availability, which they are still trying to secure.  The horn from the Philippines is not long enough, so it may need to come from somewhere in China.

Thumbs up

Thomas, what dates is the ATA show to be?
         Thanks, Will

Thumbs up

WillScarlet wrote:

Thomas, what dates is the ATA show to be?
         Thanks, Will

Will,

It's from January 10-12.

T

Thumbs up

It sure would be nice to see some other korean shooters here in the Great lakes area. JBL is so busy at work, and BlueLake is half way across the globe half the year.

Thumbs up