Topic: New KTB Kaya Color Scheme?

I noticed on 3 rivers that the color of the Kaya bow has changed to all white.  Does anybody know why?  Up until yesterday, 10/1 it was still the brown scheme.  Just out of curiousity.

Thumbs up

Re: New KTB Kaya Color Scheme?

I haven't heard of it changing, although I know Kaya is planning to have a new model this next year.

Thumbs up

Choson,
I saw the same thing. I was going to call on it before ordering one. I will post again when I find out.

Joe

Thumbs up

Alright, just got off the phone with Dave at 3rivers and they advised it is the newer looking bow, and the all white bow should not be listed on the site.

Thomas, do you have any idea what the new Kaya will look like?

Joe

Thumbs up

raven wrote:

Alright, just got off the phone with Dave at 3rivers and they advised it is the newer looking bow, and the all white bow should not be listed on the site.

Thomas, do you have any idea what the new Kaya will look like?

Joe

They are supposed to change the backing to have a realistic-looking faux birch bark.

Thumbs up

What about the KTB sring?  Will it have complete serving at the loops?

Thumbs up

WarBow wrote:

What about the KTB sring?  Will it have complete serving at the loops?

Not sure, but it would be nice.

Thumbs up

I can't remember for sure, but it sure does seems like the KTB had serving completely around the loops? Maybe Im mistaken as to what you are asking, but I don't remember it being any different than the SMB or Hwarang that I have had. But that might be a detail that I missed.

Joseph

Thumbs up

raven wrote:

I can't remember for sure, but it sure does seems like the KTB had serving completely around the loops? Maybe Im mistaken as to what you are asking, but I don't remember it being any different than the SMB or Hwarang that I have had. But that might be a detail that I missed.

Joseph

What the KTB has had, to now, is just a little serving at the ends of the loops.

Thumbs up

Alright that jogs the memory now. It did not come all the way down the loop.

Have archers had troubles with this? Does the string wear out?

Thumbs up