Topic: archeryshop.biz is all right to order from them?

I found the website www.archeryshop.biz yesterday. There are lots of bows and gears. However, there are not any company name, address, or contact number. I am not sure is it the real company or just a fraud.

Any people knows about that ?

Thumbs up

Re: archeryshop.biz is all right to order from them?

From their website everything is on a "pre-order" basis. So they probably do not have a real "store", and thus no inventory, but order from the companies, as orders come into them. Even if they are legitimate your order will take longer to arrive to you. Unless they were my only source, I would not do business with them, but that's just me.
Will

Thumbs up

Also their prices for SMG bows are ~50$ higher

Thumbs up

Mule wrote:

Thank you so much, But the issue is I send email to SMG many times.  It is no reply from them at all.  I also call them but it seems they can not speak English very well. We can not communicate at all. It is very upset for me.  sad  sad  sad

Thumbs up

a1111318 wrote:
Mule wrote:

Thank you so much, But the issue is I send email to SMG many times.  It is no reply from them at all.  I also call them but it seems they can not speak English very well. We can not communicate at all. It is very upset for me.  sad  sad  sad

Contact the user Mechwar here on this forum.  He is the international sales rep for SMG.  He can help you out. cool

Thumbs up

geoarcher wrote:

He can help you out.

How to contact with him?

Thumbs up

http://www.koreanarchery.org/punbb/profile.php?id=7

Thumbs up +1

Thank you so much, this function is very good in our forum.

Thumbs up