1 (edited by jbl 2015-04-08 15:36:05)

Topic: Best Wife Ever

A couple of months ago my wife asked me if I could have any bow what would it be; I told her a Korean Horn Bow.  Yesterday was my Birthday and guess what?  I had a short box with a tube attached to it from YMG.  She did well...the bow, the splints for stringing and 6 bamboo arrows.  I only need the hot plate.  I have three other composite bows-that I have been my training ground for bracing a Korean Horn bow.  Can't wait to get her all braced and shooting.

Post's attachments

IMG_0986.JPG 1.71 mb, 5 downloads since 2015-04-08 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Thumbs up +1

Re: Best Wife Ever

jbl wrote:

A couple of months ago my wife asked me if I could have any bow what would it be; I told her a Korean Horn Bow.  Yesterday was my Birthday and guess what?  I had a short box with a tube attached to it from YMG.  She did well...the bow, the splints for stringing and 6 bamboo arrows.  I only need the hot plate.  I have three other composite bows-that I have been my training ground for bracing a Korean Horn bow.  Can't wait to get her all braced and shooting.

Beautiful bow,I am anxious to hear your review of it compared to your composite bows.What draw weight did you get?

Thumbs up

3 (edited by Pedro C 2015-10-25 05:42:54)

Re: Best Wife Ever

Awesome!! Any updates?